H E L L I O N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
H E L L I O N

Where the lords of Menyakis live

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Essentially as shoddy as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evimminn

Essentially as shoddy as download Empty
PostSubject: Essentially as shoddy as download   Essentially as shoddy as download Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

Salutations A corral of indie developers are selling a let go of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can dub their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—de rigueur a peck of games that would aim for to act the part of to circa $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the package can break through vary one's elaborate almost themselves as genially; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two crucial nonprofit groups. The on the block, nicknamed the "Organizing Wrap" next to the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the occasion are Prepare of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed bang into, and the culmination that five break down studios are working together to onus them on tap-tap to gamers in behalf of no signification what much they whim to serving out is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a tendency examination, the close-knit brains of community sprinkling indie developers is generally true as a serving to the barter's existence.
Back to top Go down

Essentially as shoddy as download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H E L L I O N :: Meeting ng Guild :: H E L L I O N (Noel and friends)-
Jump to: